Saturday, October 17, 2009

Plans for this week..

Tomorrow I need to get some serious reorganizing done in my office, so that later in the week I can copy this:crazy mom quilts: again with the sheets.

While I may not have an IKEA around (Why? Why is the closest IKEA 103 miles away?!?!)
I do have a Target..So I will be making a field trip, and While hubby is building me more of these:

I will try to find somewhere to put one of those designs walls!

I may have to go smaller..My studio isn't very large and I already have a lot crammed in here. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced I need to move down to the basement.

I love being on the main floor of the house, but I either need more room, or I need to get rid of half or more of my stash...Nah not gonna happen!! LOL!

No comments: