Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Email posting!

So. When I logged into Blogger this morning I noticed that they have added posting by email. After emailing a quick test post, and seeing that it actually worked, I am actually very, very happy with the addition!

 

The one thing I’ve always disliked about blogger was not being able to arrange pictures easily, but now that shouldn’t be an issue J

 

So here are a few things I was able to get completed this past week (in addition to orders!)

 

Wine bottle holder from recycled cans

 

Minkee backed Bug quilt and pillow cover.

 

How about a little Bloom and Grow? Backed in white chenille and tied with pink crochet cotton

 

This last one is probably my favorite, besides being so bright and cheerful; it also has Amy Schimler’s On a Whim Owls J

 

When I went out to take the pictures this morning, I found that we had a guest, and well, it would have been rude not to include her..

 

 

 

                                                  Michelle

 

No comments: