Monday, December 31, 2012

resolutions?

So tomorrow is a new year. My only resolutions this year are to keep making progress in my life and with dealing with my disorder, which means continuing to simplify our lives, de-clutter and organize our home while still maintaining my coupon-ing and my hobbies, and to get better about weekly blog posts!


 I've really be being inspired by all of the Menu boards, and meal planning systems out there in Blogland and of course Pinterest



I've started working on my own, and can't wait to share it with you all!



We also implemented a merit/demerit system in our house about 6 months ago..So far it has been working..as long as I remember to switch out the lists and have the merits/demerits redeemed. That will be becoming a major priority in the new year.
Merits are always in Red ink, as you can see, minion 2 is off to a great start this week.
Basically, they get demerits for having to be told to do or not do things they know better about..like, leaving their laundry on the bathroom floor, not putting their shoes in the closet, not putting their dishes in the sink..the normal teenage boy thing.

I will be sharing that with you in more detail in the next week or so as well.

In the meantime, Have a Happy, and Safe New Year!!

No comments: