Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogging...

Is harder than it seems. Not the writing, nor the having something to share, it's the remembering to do it!!

So this time I'm going to try something a little different. We'll see if it works :)

Please don't mind the dust, I'm still working out the kinks and getting buttons and links etc for the quilt alongs, challenges and yummy blog land goodness that I'm trying to keep up with ;)

In the meantime, my First sew & tell Friday post (make sure you head over to join in!!)..a few days early I know, But hubby has been in Kentucky since Monday night so I've gotten a LOT done!

First up, my version of Crazy Mom quilts ragged squares quilt.



The back, This is my favorite..I am so going to make a quilt like this. I'm thinking probably for our bedroom! Also on my favorite list is that scrumptious pink fabric..It's an odd pink and hard to match but it just appeals.



and I'm ashamed to admit, my first "correctly" applied binding. It was machine sewn on the front and hand sewn down on the back, complete with mitered corners :)



Also on the finished table today, goodies for my upcoming craft show, and not pictured, is an apron order that has been delivered and a rag quilt that is currently being washed.

No comments: