Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Reclaimed lace purse

Last week when I stopped by my friend, Polly's shop, in addition to the embroidery pieces I'd also bought a lace tablecloth. I had actually already bought the other pieces, left and drove away, only to turn around and go back for the table cloth before I even got out of the downtown area lol.
There it is on the bottom of the pile

I cut into it last week and put together a simple quilt top, which I hope to finish tomorrow. But tonight I just wanted a smaller project. I was actually lacking inspiration, and was going through my linens to see if anything sparked when I remembered this pin..I love the style, but it's a bit too fussy for everyday use. I immediately knew what I wanted to do, and with a plan in placed I gathered my supplies and got to it.




Pretty, but functional. I like it :)

No comments: