Saturday, September 18, 2010

Featured and more shop updates


I have been so very fortunate this past week by being featured in a few different places. First was my fall welcome featured by Stephanie Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming (Check out the side bar for the link!)


Then one of my quilts was selected for an artisan collection on Artfire, and now April has featured my Fall welcome on her blog as well(also a link on my side bar...I know I'm being lazy!)!
Thank you Ladies, I was honored beyond belief!


I also updated the store some more (HA!..Am a poet and didn't know it...I crack me up)

Time to get back to work..
Later!

2 comments:

Judith Tetley said...

Congratulations Michelle, your work is so nice. Just popped in to see if any 'Early Bird Christmas Crafting" was going on.....? Love the monkeys!
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Day before Michelle said...

Yep, I can't show most of them because the recipients read my blog, but I'll be posting some for the children in the family in just a bit :)