Saturday, June 2, 2012

Craft Book Challenge 1

I am so excited to take over the Craft Book Challenge from Leisl over at Leisl Made

As many of us do, I just love a good craft book! and I've been collecting them for years, intending to make projects from them and then finding myself putting them on a shelf to be looked at from time to time and thinking, "When I have time". Well, it's time to MAKE time for those projects!

So here is how it is going to work.
Every month I challenge you to create something from one of your craft books, it doesn't matter what type of craft, it just needs to be something (or inspired by something) from one of your craft books. At the beginning of each month I will be posting what book I plan to craft from for that months challenge and will host a blog hop to those who want to share theirs as well, and then, at the end of each month, I will post a linky party for us to share our projects and support each other in our endeavor to actually use our books!

This month I will be creating from Better Homes and Gardens' Bags Pillows & pincushions

                                   (which can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/7jhfuf7 )

I  selected the yoyo pillow for my first CBC project, I will be making a pair of these for a daybed that Hubby will be building for me in the coming months.



I hope you will join in on the fun!


M




No comments: