Sunday, July 1, 2012

Craft book challenge 1

Well, I didn't get to my yo-yo pillows this month, but I did make a project from another of my books instead. My Mother In Law's Birthday was this past month, and I wanted to make her something. I've made her many things over the years, including several table runners, but I have it on good authority that she loves them and would enjoy having several she can switch in and out depending on her mood or the season.

With that in mind, I turned to my library and came across this book:

(You can find it here: http://tinyurl.com/87dchmf )
I used the pattern from the cover called a midsummer night's bloom, with a few modifications to turn in into a runner for a table rather than a bed.
Here's my version:
I apologize for the crappy picture, I meant to take my camera so I could get a better one there, but I completely forgot to grab it.

Link up to your craft book challenge finish, and don't forget to come back and check out everyone's project for this month!

No comments: